We’ve all heard about phone theft stories. Your personal information and all of your data will be at risk if you lose your phone. Installing an anti-theft app is one thing we can do to protect our Android smartphone from theft. If you want to keep your phone safe from being stolen, these apps are a must-have. I’ll show you the best five Android phone anti-theft apps in this article. With these fantastic apps, you can guard against thieves and keep your phone safe.
1. Android’s built-in security feature, Find My Device, can also be used as a separate app. This app, developed by Google, enables you to remotely lock your phone, wipe its contents, and sign out of your device. As long as your phone is connected to the internet, you can also see where your phone is on a map. You can use this app to write a message for your device’s lock screen, which will remain displayed until you manually disable it.
2. Anti-theft alarm asserts that it is the only anti-theft alarm application available on the Google Play Store whose alarm cannot be stopped by closing the app. The alarm will go off in certain circumstances that you can set up during installation. When someone removes your phone while it is charging, moves it from where you left it, drops it, or changes the SIM card, you can set the alarm to go off. Close the app, restart the device, or even change the battery can’t stop the loud and annoying alarm, which is password-protected. This app might be a good way to let you know if your phone is going to be stolen.
3. CrookCatcher CrookCatcher assists you in apprehending a smartphone thief. The first step a thief takes when trying to unlock your phone is to use the wrong code. The app will take a picture of the person and send it to the registered email address right away. The image, the most precise GPS coordinates, and a map are all included in the email. You can control the maximum number of failed attempts and other aspects.
4. Prey Prey is more than just a phone anti-theft app. It covers a wide range of electronic devices, including smartphones, laptops, tablets, and more. The app has been around for more than a decade, and users still love it a lot. Prey makes it easier to track, protect, and prevent your phone from being stolen. It has the ability to wipe the device and all of the basic anti-theft features, like location tracking. When a thief attempts to turn off your device, the app locks the power button, preventing them from doing so. This feature is extremely effective.
5. One of the best third-party tracking applications on the Google Play Store is Where’s My Droid. It has more features than Find My Device, and its interface is extremely straightforward and easy to use. The free version can ring or vibrate the phone, use GPS to find it, use GPS flare, remotely lock the device, wipe data, and even take pictures with the phone’s camera from a distance.
The purpose of anti-theft apps is to assist you in tracking, protecting, and backing up data on your Android phone. They even assist you in locating a lost or stolen cell phone. In a similar vein, they make it possible for you to delete all of your data from the lost or stolen device. Anti-theft apps make it easier to find your phone if you lose it accidentally and prevent you from losing it in the first place.